Wexford Merino Silk - YARN BASE INFORMATION ONLY (to order, follow link below)
This page is meant to be informational only, to order a colorway on this base, please visit our colorways page here: http://www.3irishgirls.com/collections/colorways
- Remarkably soft and easy to knit with -- perfect for next to the skin wear.
- Blooms beautifully, your finished item looks lovely after washing.
- Silk adds shine and drape, while the merino helps the garment hold its shape.
- Colors appear rich on this yarn, and the light-reflecting properties add depth.
- 60% fine merino, 40% silk
- Knits up at a gauge of 4.5 to 5.25 stitches per inch on size US 7-8 (4.5-5 mm) needles.
- 4oz skeins, 240 yards per skein
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
Projects to consider this yarn for: